Diesenhaus-Unitours Incoming Tourism Ltd. is the official travel agent of the Mitochondria 2022 Workshop and will provide local tourist services for participants.
Diesenhaus-Unitours has secured a block of rooms at the Ein-Gedi hotel, Dead Sea, the workshop venue, making it possible to offer an accommodation for the duration of the Workshop at special rates. In order to benefit from these reduced rates, reservations, payments and notification of changes must be made directly with Diesenhaus-Unitours and not with the hotel.
Accommodation at Ein-Gedi Kibbutz Hotel (Workshop Venue)
November 13 – 16, 2022
Package Fees (Registration & 3 Nights Accommodation)
Rates include VAT
|Room Type||Package Details||Package Rate|
|Standard Room||Student – Sharing a double room||NIS 950|
|Superior Room||Participant – Single room||NIS 2990|
|Superior Room||Participant – Sharing a double room||NIS 1950|
Package fees include:
- 3 nights accommodation on full board basis
- Participation in sessions
- Workshop material
- Bus shuttle to/from Ein-Gedi (as detailed in the transportation page)
Pre-Workshop Accommodation in Tel Aviv
November 11-13, 2022
Brown Brut Hotel, Tel Aviv
|Room Type||Rate Per Night|
|Single Room||NIS 660|
|Double Room (2 persons)||NIS 716|
|Per person sharing double room||NIS 358|
Post-Workshop Accommodation in Jerusalem
IBIS Jerusalem City Center Hotel, November 16-18, 2022
|Room Type||Rate Per Night|
|Single Room||NIS 405|
|Double Room||NIS 420|
|Per person sharing double room||NIS 210|
• Official check-in/check-out time at hotels in Israel:
Check-in: Saturday 20:00 hrs. Sunday – Friday 15:00 hrs.
Check-out: 11:00 hrs.
• Sharing Accommodation: If reserving a room to be shared and paid separately by two participants, please list the name of your room partner (if known in advance).
The Secretariat will do its best to help find roommates for those interested, but this cannot be guaranteed. If a roommate cannot be found, the single room rate will apply.
• All tourists must present their passport and the B2 card received upon arrival at the airport, in order to be entitled for VAT exemption at the hotel.
Optional supplement will be published at a later stage.
Please use the on-line Registration & Accommodation Form link (below)
The number of hotel rooms is limited and we urge you to make your reservation as soon as possible and by September 18, 2022. Rooms will be confirmed on a first-come first-served basis.
• Credit card: Visa/Diners, Master Card/Isracard, American Express
Charges will be made by Diesenhaus-Unitours Incoming Tourism (1998) Ltd.
• Bank transfer (Available until October 18, 2022), in NIS, payable to:
Diesenhaus-Unitours Incoming Tourism (1998) Ltd. / MITO22
FIBI – The First International Bank of Israel
Account #: 007922
Asakim Merkaz Branch 048, Itzhak sade 7
Tel Aviv, Israel
Swift Code: FIRBILITXXX
IBAN Code: IL1903104800000000027922
Please ensure that the name of the Workshop and the name of the participant are stated on the bank transfer.
o Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source, in addition to the accommodation fees
o Please send copy of the bank transfer to Diesenhaus-Unitours firstname.lastname@example.org
• Purchase Order – Payment by employer (Israeli participants only – available until October 18, 2022)
o The participant needs to complete the on-line Registration & Accommodation Form and select “Purchase order” in the “Payment Method” field.
o Following on-line registration, a purchase order from the employer should be sent to:
Diesenhaus-Unitours, email@example.com stating the amount and services covered. A bank transfer should follow.
Important: Hotel reservations and other services will only be confirmed for registered participants if full payment has been received.
Notification of cancellation should be sent in writing only to the Workshop Secretariat:
Diesenhaus-Unitours – Convention Department
Refund will be made as follows:
• Cancellations received by September 11, 2022- full refund less NIS 100 handling fees.
• Cancellations received by October 11, 2022- full refund less 50% cancellation fees.
• Thereafter – no refund.